A NY Law Firm with Substantial Experience in Divorce Matters
A divorce can be emotionally disruptive to you and your family. Novenstern Fabriani & Gaudio, LLP can provide you with the legal confidence you need to settle your divorce and move on with your life. A divorce does not have to financially and emotionally destroy you and your family. Novenstern Fabriani & Gaudio, LLP can identify the primary issues in your case and guide you through the process. We have substantial litigation experience and we are determined to provide you with excellent legal care.
How is a divorce law firm helpful?
If you are in the process of ending your marriage, you should seek the help of an experienced divorce lawyer. Matrimonial law can be complex, stressful, and daunting. You should not attempt to represent yourself in a divorce. A skilled divorce attorney can assist you every step of the way, saving you time and energy.
Our law firm can help you navigate the divorce process in the following ways:
- Preliminary investigation: An attorney discusses your case with you and determines if you have grounds for divorce. We will also explain in detail the divorce process and what you are required to do and what you should reasonably expect as an outcome.
- Filing for divorce: We can guide you in filing the initial documents to initiate a divorce action and file the Summons and Verified Complaint with the Westchester County Clerk’s Office located in White Plains.
- Division of property and assets: We can advise you on the division of your property and assets you and your spouse accumulated over the course of your marriage and explain how separate, if any, and marital property will be treated.
- Child custody and Access: When children are involved, a divorce can quickly become hostile and emotional. Our divorce lawyers here in Westchester County can aid you in resolving child custody and access issues in a manner which best works for you and your family.
If you need help filing for divorce, Novenstern Fabriani & Gaudio, LLP is ready to give you the experienced legal assistance you can trust.
Our Practice Areas
Contact our dedicated team about any of the following:
Other legal services:
- Attorney disciplinary matters including grievances and ethical matters
- Real estate transactions
- Wills and trusts
- Criminal matters including traffic violations
We have significant experience in the entire range of domestic law, from pre-nuptial agreements to post-judgment modifications and enforcements. We are also skilled and successful mediators experienced in collaborative law and mediation and other forms of dealing with families in crisis. We will always seek a resolution that is in the best interest of your family.
Our Westchester County divorce lawyers are here for you
The skilled family lawyers of Novenstern Fabriani & Gaudio, LLP are compassionate and sensitive but they are also relentless advocates for your cause. When children are involved, we will advise on what is in their best interest. Divorce is often a highly charged and complex matter that can impact many areas of life. Our attorneys understand the legal difficulties of these intricate family problems and we treat each case on its unique merits. You will have the personal attention your matter deserves and we will dispense our advice in a cost-effective manner. If an acceptable settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to trial to obtain the best result possible.
Novenstern Fabriani & Gaudio, LLP is eager to assist you in navigating all aspects of family law. We look forward to providing you with the experience and skill you deserve.