- What personally-identifiable information (PII) is collected through the website and how it is used.
- Options available to you regarding the use of your information.
- Security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies of the information collected.
PII Collection, Use, and Sharing through this website
- We only have access to PII (personally-identifiable information) that you voluntarily provide via the form on our Contact Us page.
- We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute this information to anyone.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about our services.
Your Access to and Control over your PII
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email address, postal address or phone listed at the bottom of this webpage. You may also
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The pages of this website are encrypted (via SSL/TLS certificate) which means any information you enter in a contact form is secure and private in transit over the Internet.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, reply to a contact form or send out a newsletter) are granted access.
Computers/servers in which we store personally-identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We use anti-malware software to protect all company data, including any personally-identifiable information of our clients. We use strong password protection at all access levels.
This website uses a “cookie” that collects anonymous traffic data.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive (through their browser, i.e, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.) to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of this cookie is in no way linked to any personally-identifiable information.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Rejecting cookies should not cause a problem with our site, however, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of some other sites.
To disable cookies In Firefox, choose Tools > Options > Privacy and look for cookie settings. In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. In other browsers, please check the documentation of that browser for how to change the cookie settings.
Our website and services are directed to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older. Since we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age, and by posting this notice, we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
Third Party Links
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of any other site that collects personally-identifiable information.
- Contact form: via the Contact Us page
- Telephone: (914) 241-2400
- Postal mail: Novenstern Fabriani & Gaudio, 69 South Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY 10549